How to find a Best Astrologer in Hyderabad
What does it take to be a good astrologer and how do you who will be the best astrologer for you?
Of course a professional astrologer needs to know astrology inside and out, but they also need the ability to convey their knowledge to you in a way that is helpful and informative. This will make the difference between having an OK reading, and one that gives you the support and information you seek.
There are many different schools of astrology and many techniques astrologers use to get information that can help you, there is no one way that is better than another, just different schools of thought. The school of astrology that the astrologer derives the information is second to the level of expertise and accuracy of insight you receive from your astrology session.
Key factors to keep in mind when searching for the best astrologer.
What is the educational background of the person? Many consulting astrologers will have an educational background that is complementary to the branch of astrology that they practice. For example, a financial astrologer who specializes in predicting the market will have a background in finances or on wall street.
Exceptional Astrologers Have Experience and Training
A consulting astrologer that interprets an individuals astrology chart many times will have a background in professional counseling.
An astrologer who specializes in medical astrology would have a background in holistic health, whether herbs or nutrition. Although medical astrology is a bit of a misnomer and is never intended to replace or give medical advice.
Others who specialize in teaching usually come from an academic background and have a degree in history or philosophy, the disciplines from which much of the astrological knowledge and writings are found in the ancient texts.
There is no required licensing to operate as an astrologer although professional astrology groups offer various exams to test knowledge.
Sometimes you will find a listing of famous and top astrologers that the person studied under. There are several schools of astrology that one can specialize in, usually promoted by a well-known or top astrologer in that area.
In addition there are different schools of thought on astrology itself, Vedic astrology, Symmetrical Astrology, Uranian, Hellenistic astrology, Medical astrology, locational astrology, and others.
Consider the factors that are important for you:
1. What is the educational background?
2. What professional groups does the astrologer belong to? NCGR, AFAN, ISAR, OPA are a few of the professional groups.
3. How much experience does the person have?
4. What are the specialties of the astrologer and do they fit my needs?
5. What are the reviews or referrals for that astrologer?
In addition there are questions to ask oneself to clarify what your expectations are to better find a professional for you.
1. What is it I am looking for? Information of what part of life? (General overview? Relationship? Relocation? Electional – the timing of events)
2. How important is it to me for the delivery of the information? In-person, phone, email, MP3 audio?
3. What are the gut instincts that I feel when listening or looking at the photo or audio of the potential astrologer?
4. How do I want to use astrology for my life? Information, guidance, understanding of the current situation?
Choosing an astrologer is a lot like seeking any other professional; ask for referrals, ask your friends who is a good astrologer, use your own intuition, check out the astrologer’s experience and education.